Fintech College’s Payroll Administrator Course
We are proud to offer you the most interactive, hands-on practical training available today.
You will learn from industry experts who are masters in Canadian Payroll Administrator. Our Course will setup you with Payroll Administrator skills including clear understanding of Labour and employment standards, calculating Gross Earnings, calculating pensionable, insurable and taxable earnings, explanation of employer compulsory withholdings, legal orders, garnishments, taxable vs non-taxable benefits, calculation of net pay, Employer Health Tax, Workers compensation, payroll remittances to Canada Revenue Agency and other government agencies. The course will also cover about Termination of employee procedures and year-end reporting and much more…
*This is a sample of industry rates in North America. The rates above are not guaranteed. Local or regional income may vary. Graphic is hypothetical and is for educational purposes only. Source: workingincanada.gc.ca
What will you learn
Our Payroll Administrator course, available Live Online from anywhere or in-person, will build your existing bookkeeping skills to a payroll administrator. You’ll learn everything a payroll administrator need to have essential knowledge for doing payroll tasks, while building your new and advanced skills through regular hands-on exercises, one-on-one mentorship, and interactive lessons. Some of the things you’ll learn are:
- Introduction to Canadian Payroll
- What are the Labour and Employment Standards
- Best practices – calculating gross earnings and taxable benefits
- Calculations of pensionable, insurable and taxable earnings
- How does non-statutory withholdings get calculated
- Advanced learning about Employer taxes and premiums
- Remitting CRA, Workers Compensation and Health premiums
- How to manage termination of employment
- Get ready for year end reporting
This course is the fourth step in our Accounting and Bookkeeping Career Pathway, a proven five-step process that will transform you from a beginner bookkeeper to a Professional Bookkeeper, fast!
Our syllabus gives you a detailed breakdown of the in-demand skills you’ll learn, and a preview of the hands-on exercises your will do in this course.
Fintech’s Accounting & Bookkeeping Career Pathway
Accounting & Bookkeeping Course
Learn the fundamentals of Bookkeeping in our signature beginner-friendly course.
36 Hours Course
Cloud Bookkeeping Course
Expand and solidify your skillset with our most popular QuickBooks Online course.
36 Hours Course
Sales Tax Professional Course
Get the skills you need to for preparing Sales Tax to make your career give an add-on advantage.
36 Hours Course
Payroll Administrator Course
Take yourself to a level higher by acquiring skills to make a career change in Payroll, fast.
36 Hours Course
Career Success Course
Perfect your job skills for bookkeepers and get the confidence and tools for career success.
Become a Professional Bookkeeper
Launch your new career in Accounting and Bookkeeping
What will be provided in Training
Why Fintech College ?
Why Our Payroll Administrator Certification Course?
- Our Payroll Certification Course covers everything you need to know to become a Payroll Administrator.
- Canadian Payroll Course made easy to understand and covers everything you need to know
- Get clear understanding of remittance forms, workers’ compensation forms.
- Learn Canadian Payroll rules and how does the payroll calculations work.
- What is Pensionable, Insurable and Taxable Earnings
- Learn about Taxable and Non-Taxable Benefit
- Practical and Theoretical with examples
- Reviews Questions, Suggested Exercises and Assessment Questions
Small Class Sizes (6-8 students)
- Why be with 20 or 30 other students when you can get a premium learning experience online with a handful of students.
- Our small class size is designed to facilitate small group discussion, one-to-one mentoring and personalized training & coaching!
- Our live virtual training center utilizes the latest technology to bring you a seamless learning experience.
- Our College is focused on providing a supportive and personalized experience – the perfect environment for learning.
Why Our Course?
- Our Payroll Administrator Certification Course is a ALL IN ONE.
- Our instruction is all live and in person, with no student instructors.
- You will learn all the material you require to be “job ready” or “starting your bookkeeping business” in the week you spend at our training center.
- In our courses you will learn what it would take years to learn on your own!
Support after Course
- This is a FREE support plan that is included with your course.
- We are just a phone call away for any assistance, consultation that you need for your job or work.
- Whatever you need, we are here for you.
- This plan is unlimited and never expires.
- Imagine having access to your own personal business guru.
- This plan gives you the friendly & approachable support you need.
- All of this is provided to you by our Lead Trainer and Coach, Harsh Oza.
After You Graduate
- Receive a Certificate of Completion.
- Join our Fintech Alumni Group and become a part of community.
- Be fully qualified to do maintain Payroll and remittances for small to medium businesses.
- NO EXAM TO WRITE! Why? Because being relaxed is part of our Philosophy of Positive Learning. Learn comfortably without fearing a big intimidating exam at the end of the week.
- We are confident in our program that we offer. And so, our graduates may come back and attend the course again as many times as they like, absolutely FREE for 6 Months!
Part-time Courses – 2023
Next Course Begins: May 1st to June 12th, 2023 (Every Tuesday and Thursday)
7.00 AM – 9.00 AM