What will you learn
Our QuickBooks Online Accountant course and QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor Certification course, is our 2 courses in 1 and is the foundation to your QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor Certification. It will build you to expert level in your practice. You’ll learn everything from maintaining Books to taxes that you need to know as a tax expert and also prepare you for the ProAdvisor Certification Exam. It will help you build new and advanced skills through regular hands-on exercises, one-on-one mentorship, and interactive lessons. Some of the things you’ll learn are:
- What is QBOA and who is it for?
- Hands-On: How to Setup QBOA account?
- How to go from Books to Taxes?
- Best practices to Manage Your Practice
- How to add clients who use QuickBooks or are new Subscribers?
- Go advance by learning Accountant Tools
- Using Workpapers for Tax preparation
- Why get Certified? What are benefits?
- How to become a Certified ProAdvisor in QBO?
- Taking the Exam? How to Prepare?
- Understanding the Exam and Reviewing 30 Sample Questions
- Get Answers to FAQ’s?
This course is the second step in our Books to Taxes Career Pathway, a proven six-step process that will transform you from a beginner bookkeeper to a Books to tax Expert, fast!
Fintech’s QuickBooks Online Accountant Career Pathway
QuickBooks Online Course
Expand and solidify your skillset with our most popular QuickBooks Online Cloud Bookkeeping course.
36 Hours Course
QBOA and QBO ProAdvisor Course
Get the essential skills to go from Books to Taxes for your Cloud Taxation Career Pathway
18 Hours Course
Become a QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor
Ready to Take the Exam for QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor Certification Exam
What will be provided in Training
Why Fintech College ?
Why Our Xero Certification Course?
- Our Xero Certification Course covers everything you need to know to become a Xero Cloud Accounting Specialist.
- Proprietary material specially designed by our Xero Experts made simple for you.
- Training provided by Industry Experts, they are the best.
- Hands-On practical experience in class with live industry examples.
Small Class Sizes (6-8 students)
- Why be with 20 or 30 other students when you can get a premium learning experience online with a handful of students.
- Our small class size is designed to facilitate small group discussion, one-to-one mentoring and personalized training & coaching!
- Our live virtual training center utilizes the latest technology to bring you a seamless learning experience.
- Our College is focused on providing a supportive and personalized experience – the perfect environment for learning.
Why Our Course?
- Our Xero Accounting Certification Course is a ALL IN ONE.
- Our instruction is all live and in person, with no student instructors.
- You will learn all the material you require to be “job ready” or “starting your bookkeeping business” in the week you spend at our training center.
- In our courses you will learn what it would take years to learn on your own!
Support after Course
- This is a FREE support plan that is included with your course.
- We are just a phone call away for any assistance, consultation that you need for your job or work.
- Whatever you need, we are here for you.
- This plan is unlimited and never expires.
- Imagine having access to your own personal business guru.
- This plan gives you the friendly & approachable support you need.
- All of this is provided to you by our Lead Trainer and Coach, Harsh Oza.
After You Graduate
- Receive a Certificate of Completion.
- Join our Fintech Alumni Group and become a part of community.
- Be fully qualified to do maintain books using Xero Cloud Accounting for small to medium businesses.
- NO EXAM TO WRITE! Why? Because being relaxed is part of our Philosophy of Positive Learning. Learn comfortably without fearing a big intimidating exam at the end of the week.
- We are confident in our program that we offer. And so, our graduates may come back and attend the course again as many times as they like, absolutely FREE for 6 Months!