FinTech College offers 2 career pathways. Our pathways help students gain confidence, tools, and resources to pursue their career dreams! Our pathways fosters growth and success for every student by supporting in their journey of learning.
- Our Career Pathways are a series of structured and connected education programs and support services that enable students, often while they are working, to advance over time to better jobs and higher levels of education and training.
- Each course in our career pathway is designed explicitly to prepare students to progress to the next level of employment and/or education.
- Our career pathways target jobs in industries of importance to local and regional economies. They are designed to create avenues of advancement for the underemployed, the unemployed, incumbent workers, new and future labor market entrants, and to produce a steady supply of qualified workers for employers.
Let’s look at our 2 Career Pathways.
The Accounting and Bookkeeping Career Pathway – Hands-On, Instructor Led Training:
This course is the first step in our Accounting and Bookkeeping Career Pathway. Our Accounting & Bookkeeping course provides you with bookkeeping education, build your knowledge of Debits & Credits and give you power to do bookkeeping successfully.
QuickBooks Desktop Course:
This course is the second step in our Accounting and Bookkeeping Career Pathway. Our QuickBooks Desktop course provides you with a hands-on practical experience on how to use QuickBooks for your career, job or business.
QuickBooks Online Course:
This course is the third step in our Accounting and Bookkeeping Career Pathway. Expand and solidify your skillset with our most popular Cloud Bookkeeping – QuickBooks Online course.
This course is the fourth step in our Accounting and Bookkeeping Career Pathway. Our Payroll course provides you with understanding and knowledge of Canadian Payroll processes, rules and legislations.
Sales Tax Course:
This course is the fifth step in our Accounting and Bookkeeping Career Pathway. Our Canadian GST/HST course provides you with a well-rounded understanding and knowledge you need to be comfortable when dealing with GST/HST matters.
Career Success Course:
Perfect your job skills for bookkeepers and get the confidence and tools for career success
The Taxation Career Pathway – Make Your Taxation Career in Weeks, Not Months or Years:
Fintech’s Taxation Career Pathway is a proven four-step process that will give you the skills and support you need to launch a promising career in a Tax industry, in less than a year. Explore the steps below to learn how to get started.
Income Tax T1 Course:
This course is the first step in our Taxation Career Pathway. Our Canadian Income Tax T1 course provides you with understanding and knowledge you need to be comfortable when dealing with Income Tax matters.
Income Tax T1 – Advanced Course:
This course is the second step in our Taxation Career Pathway. The course covers tax filing for UBER Drivers, IT Consultants, Self-Employed or Sole Proprietorship businesses, Trucking businesses. Become a Tax Pro for Small businesses.
Income Tax T2 Course:
This course is the third step in our Taxation Career Pathway. Go advance in your taxation practice with our world-class skills training and support.
This course is the fourth step in our Taxation Career Pathway. Our Canadian GST/HST course provides you with a well-rounded understanding and knowledge you need to be comfortable when dealing with GST/HST matters.
Career Success Course:
Perfect your job skills for bookkeepers and get the confidence and tools for career success.
Why Study At FinTech?
- Hands-On Learning, Instructor Led Training: Research shows hands-on learning increases the opportunity to retain the information by 75 PERCENTANGE for students. All the Courses at FinTech are taught HANDS-ON.
- Get Yourself Job-Ready in 4 Weeks: The only COLLEGE to provide hands-on, instructor led training for courses that make you ready in weeks, not months or years. WYLIWYU – What You Learn Is What You Use. We teach exactly what you will use at your job. Employers hire our graduates as they are job-ready. Students get experience as they learn hands-on.
- One and done Training: Our Students once they study, they are ready for the job. They do not need to re learn the same course and invest time and money. Students learn with latest software, exercises, examples and all updated Study Material. NO OLDER SOFTWARE VERSIONS. NO PREVIOUS YEARS TAX and PAYROLL NUMBERS.
- Join Our FinTech Alumni Network: A professional group setup for our alumni’s. Ask a question, network with like minded-people, looking for a reference, all the support our Alumni’s need. We STAND with our STUDENTS even after the courses are completed.
- Resume writing, Interview and Job Support: Our Career Success Course is FREE for all our students. Prepare that killer resume for your job, interview preps and where to find JOBS. Our FINTECH JOBS portal is for you. See all the JOBS HERE
- Trusted by over 2,500 Attendees, since 2014. Rated 5*****STAR by our Students. The ONLY College in GTA to provide full Accounting, Bookkeeping, Payroll, Taxation Career Pathways. Read Our Reviews HERE
- CERTIFICATION: Get a certificate for each course you complete from FinTech College of Business and Technology- the name that employers trust. Learn at a reputed College with structured Career Pathway, STOP WASTING your money on small unrecognized institutes.
- NO FAKE ASSURANCES, NO LIES, NO FAKE REFERALS, only Job oriented learning Join or Watch Our FREE Workshops HERE. Contact Us today to Start Your Career!
- OUR GUARANTEE: We are confident in our courses that we offer. And so, our graduates may come back and attend the course again as many times as they like, absolutely FREE for 6 Months!
- Study ℹ️ONLINE or IN-PERSON @ 3660 Hurontario Street, Suite 403, Mississauga, ON, L5B 3C4ℹ️
CAREER FOCUSED SKILLS YOU CAN LEARN IN WEEKS, NOT MONTHS or YEARS
Small Class Size Certificate by FinTech College of Business and Technology FREE Workshops
Testimonials by our Students
Shreena Mathur, FinTech Student
My experience of learning for the courses of Bookkeeping, QuickBooks Online, Payroll and Income Tax T1 has been really helpful in my work place. I replaced a Bookkeeper at my place and I was confused. With these hands-on step by step exercises, the understanding was clear and perfectly matched with the use at my company. Thank you, Harsh, you are a super instructor.
Evelyn Del Caro Rocha, FinTech Student
I did my Income Tax T1, T1 Advanced, T2 and GST/HST courses with Fintech. The think that I liked about all these courses are they are hands-on, so you actually do it which is a big A+. I am a tax practitioner, I will be able to use this knowledge in upcoming tax season. The instructor is amazing, if you are looking for tax courses, go for it.
Olena Chernytska, FinTech Student
I wanted to learn QuickBooks Online and Payroll. Although I did my diploma from a college I was not able to find job. With Fintech’s hands-on experience in their courses, I am now working for a Accountant firm. The courses were really helpful.
- Watch Our Hands-On Video – The T1 General Form – Personal Taxes
- Watch Our Hands-On Video – The T2 Corporation Form Layout
- Watch Our Video – Income Tax T2 – What is a Corporation?
How to decide, what to study? Our Student Success Advisors are ready to help.